What are Sun Screens?
Solar Screens are the most effective window treatments that you can apply to your home for lowering energy bills by stopping the heat transfer through your windows and doors while still maintaining your view. Solar Screens are exterior full length screens that cover the entire glass of your windows and doors.
Solar Screens work in three different ways:
- Shading Co-effiency – the amount of shade created between the solar screen and exterior pane of glass.
- Reflectivity – reflecting the direct sun’s rays of light off of the screen, not letting the heat touch the glass.
- Absorption – the heat that is absorbed and held into the screen material itself and then dispersed back into the air away from the glass.
Benefits of Solar Screens...
- Protect your furnishings from the harmful sun rays.
- Protection from prying eyes. Provides daytime privacy.
- Protection from those pesky insects.
- Durable alternative to insect screen material.
- Accentuates the beauty of a home.
- Lower utility costs.
- Blocks the sun...not the view.
- Flame resistant.
- Available in 80% and 90%
year warranty on frames and fabric.
1 year warranty on installation of screen
doors and screens.